En Kay Low Temperature Sanitizer - 6% - 4L - 4/CS
Description:En Kay's Low Temperature Sanitizer is specially formulated for use in dishwashers, glasswashers and 3 compartment sinks.A liquid 12% chlorine, it s still the most economical and effective sanitizer.Can be added to the wash bucket or the pot sink and is accepted by health departments in dish machines and glass washers as an approved sanitizer.
Features & Benefits:
- Liquid concentrate
- Distinctive colour for easy handling
- Blends easily with water
- low foaming
- Economic and highly effective
- Can be used in multiple disinfecting operations
- Easy to monitor with test strips for acceptable 100ppm concentrate
- Automatic dishwashers and glass washers
- 2 or 3 compartment sinks
- Cutting boards and food prep surfaces
- Floor washing buckets
- All general cleaning where sanitation is a concern.
- Laundry: Add 125ml (1/2 cup) of sanitizer to wash water before adding laundry or dilute 125ml (1/2 cup)sanitizer to 1 litre of water and add to laundry during agitation.
- Toilet bowls: Add 125ml (1/2 cup) of sanitizer to water in bowl and let stand for 10 minutes before flushing.
- Dishes: Add 125ml (1/2 cup) of sanitizer to 5 litres of water. Let stand for 5 minutes before washing. stain removal: Add 62.5ml (1/4 cup) of sanitizer to 5 litres of water - use cool water only for stains such as blood, eggs, etc. and soak for 5 to 10 minutes. After soaking, wash regularly.